MN Permit to Carry Class – Cormorant MN – May 6, 2023
May 6 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm$70.00 – $100.00
MN Permit to Carry Class
Red Bull Firearms Training
Our mission with the MN Permit to Carry (CCW) training is to give you the information you need in order to stay out of prison and the skills you need to stay safe. We cover applicable MN laws and provide a multi-state approved basic firearms course.
Upon completion you will have a clear understanding of when it is LEGAL to use deadly force in the protection of yourself, others and your home. You will also learn how handguns work and how to operate them safely and efficiently. Critical information needed in order to survive the attack.
This training meets and EXCEEDS firearm training requirements for concealed weapon permits (CCW) for MN, AZ, FL, and other states! Minnesota multi-state CCW permits offer coverage throughout many states - visit our FAQ page for more information.
Visit the MN BCA website for Concealed Carry Permit information.
What to Expect
3 to 4 hours total time including a live-fire shoot. Lecture topics include:
- How to choose an appropriate handgun
- How to operate the handgun (load, unload, clearing malfunctions)
- How to aim & proper trigger control (marksmanship skills)
- Use of deadly force
- Criminal and civil liability
- Permit to Carry application process
- Understanding how your mind and body react to a violent threat encounter and MORE
We end the day with a 25 round live-fire course. Once you have completed this shooting course, you will be done with the class.
$70 - For ALL Re-Certification Students
$80 - First Time Students
$20 - Handgun and Ammo Rental
What to Bring
- Photo ID
- If you have a handgun, bring it with to qualify. If you don't have a handgun, let us know and we will provide one for you to use for a fee of $20.00
- 25 Rounds of factory ammunition. If you are using our handgun, ammunition will be provided at no extra cost.
- Ear protection
- Eye protection
- Dress for the weather including appropriate footwear
Low - Students will shoot a total of 25 rounds at varying distances from a standing shooting position.
Students must be at least 20 years old and must turn 21 within one year of the class date. You must be 21 years old to obtain the permit to carry.